#ZR Role Summary:
Baker Hughes, a GE company is actively seeking a Field Specialist to be based out of Williston, ND.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction is proficient in running most oilfield equipment in the district.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- Capable of training new personnel on oilfield equipment applications
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6 months of experience with oilfield or similar applications.
- Strong math skills.
- Supervisory tools experience, ability to lead and provide technical assistance to Customers & Field Personnel on location.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Web based applications.
- Experience with Job procedures, Job Tickets and Field Workbook process.
- Ability to work safe and communicate well with others.
- Two-year Technical Degree or Associates Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with oilfield equipment preferred.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Ability to work on-call 24x7 at well sites for extended periods of time
- Must be safety and environmentally minded
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more