Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources (HR) policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Serves as point of contact for assigned HR areas, which may include: employee relations; training, employment, labor relations, affirmative action, and/or employment equity programs.
- Provides guidance to management and employees on HR-related concerns, coordinates with other departments as needed, and refers complex issue to higher levels.
- Participates in employee investigations and assists with providing recommendations on resolutions.
- Participates in grievance procedures and exit interviews.
- Reviews data and assists with communicating recommendations to management for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Initiates and completes processing of all duties involved in employment, termination, transfer, and promotion of personnel in assigned area of responsibility.
- Facilitates full-cycle recruiting, including reviewing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, drafting offer letters, and leading onboarding.
- Designs and runs monthly reports.
- Performs data entry into SAP and sends related documents to FileNet.
- Researches and sends employee information to Compensation when requesting salary recommendations
- Assists with special projects and functions of the department.
- Assists lower level HR staff as needed.
- Gives overview of HR policies to new hires.
This position is salaried exempt status, which means you are not eligible for overtime pay.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3 years of professional-level Human Resources experience required.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Human Resources, Business, or related area preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
Position level and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.