Skills: Geologist, Geoscientist, Environmental Engineer
Other Skills: Environmental Remediation, Environmental Compliance
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently looking for a creative, energetic, and knowledgeable Environmental Engineer, Geologist, or Geoscientist. To be a successful candidate you should be communicative, observant, organized, and committed to reaching project goals. You should also possess strong interpersonal, time management, and presentation skills to staff our Bismarck, ND office. We are looking for someone in the Bismarck area. If you are not in the Bismarck area, you will need to be familiar with ND and be willing to relocate.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Tasks that you have practical experience with and can perform:
- Contractor Oversight during Environmental Emergency Response
- Groundwater and Soil Sampling
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Remediation System O&M
- Task Management of remediation and assessment projects
- Preparing Assessment/Remediation Reports
- Soil, Water, and Air Permitting and Compliance
JOB REQUIREMENTS- What we are looking for you to have when you apply. If you do not possess these requirements, please go to the website and apply to an appropriate position:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Geology, or Geoscience
- Must have 2-8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for various government agencies
- An individual with strong written and oral communication skills, strong desire to provide excellent, innovative, practical customer services and a commitment to technical excellence
- Must be well organized, can manage and prioritize several assignments at one time; deliver on time and on budget
- Must pass a drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving policy
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
- Prior experience supporting the Oil and Gas industry
- Selected candidates must be able to travel. This position may require up to 50% travel in or around the Bismarck area.
Salary is based on experience
Earth Systems supports the oil exploration, production, refinery and terminal industry in the following areas: Environmental Engineering, Contamination Assessment and Remediation, Environmental Compliance, Property Transfer Assessments, and Permitting.
Earth Systems offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, successful, team-oriented environment. We are well known for our positive company culture and great client relationships.
Strict adherence to corporate health and safety practices is a requirement for any position offered at Earth Systems.
We are an equal opportunity workplace that encourages diversity in the workforce.
Earth Systems is a leading environmental consulting and engineering firm. We provide a supportive network of relationships you can depend on for cost-effective quality, science, and service. Earth Systems was founded to provide more responsive yet more cost-effective consulting services than multi-national environmental firms are able to provide. The company’s mission is to improve the lives of those around us with our attitude and ability.
Our corporate vision is to steadily grow a company that people enthusiastically belong to and enjoy building. Invalidation of Earth Systems’ business approach, the firm has flourished. Since 1999, we’ve added offices in Florida (Jacksonville Beach, Lantana, Tampa, and Tallahassee), North Dakota (Bismarck), New Jersey (Belmar), Colorado (Denver), and Earth Systems Response & Restoration in Texas (Midland). Meanwhile, we’ve grown from a staff of three geologists to a group of over 60 environmental professionals serving all sectors of the environmental industry.
We are searching for individuals that not only have the right experience to perform the tasks that keep our clients happy but are the right culture fit. We are building a team of individuals that make a difference in the world, yet love what they do and have a positive impact on our team and for our clients. We are a steadily growing company with small company values. If this sounds like a place that you want to make your home, then please apply.