Our Client, a large Oil and Gas company is currently seeking a Senior Learning and Development Lead to work a contract until the end of March in Calgary, AB. Senior Learning and Development Lead
- Work with Senior OCM Advisors and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to support the development and delivery of implementation-related training for the Project to ensure an integrated approach, including:
- Conduct learning needs assessments (LNA) to determine learning requirements.
- Determine the appropriate training material format based on LNA, Change Impact Assessment and discussions with business and project team.
- Determine and confirm role-based learning curriculum and course outlines.
- Facilitate meetings with SME and project team members to obtain content in an organized and efficient manner.
- Design and develop blended training solutions and materials, including and not limited to; hands on exercises and associated data, quick reference guides, Allegro e-Learning tools and online help documents.
- Plan and oversee training logistics, such as room bookings, computers, printing of course materials, etc.
- Support SMEs in delivering training, including troubleshooting and resolving issues during training.
- Assess achievement of training outcomes and recommend/develop remediation as required.
- Complete post-training activities; administer course evaluations, analyze and report results.
- Identify measures of success for training and incorporating the Program's measures of success.
- Incorporate key communication messages as developed by Change Management and Communications into training materials.
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8-10 years training lead for learning and development specific to a technology implementation (CTRM or Allegro preferred)
- Working knowledge of eLearning development tools
- Experience related to the delivery of training programs diverse groups and business requirements
- Experience developing, delivering and coordinating system-related training
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Visio
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal communication and organizational skills; able to plan and manage a schedule
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured and fast paced environment
- Ability to travel within Canada and the U.S.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Adult Learning certifications are an asset
- Knowledge of Midstream and Downstream oil and refined products business
- Knowledge of the Commodity Trading and Risk Management life cycle
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.