Skills: Engineering Manager, Installation Engineer, Naval Architecture
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
• 15 years of experience.
• Proven management track record.
• Planning & organizing skills.
• Highly motivated.
• Leadership and Influencing skills
• Understanding of Engineering disciplines in Oil & Gas industry.
• Knowledge of Engineering software/ Design Codes.
• Excellent Written and spoken English.
• Excellent technical knowledge and Decision making skills.
• Excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
Jobs at this level are responsible for leading the Naval Architecture and Installation Engineering Discipline and achieving effective management & co-ordination of engineering activities of the discipline within the Technical Section of the Engineering Department. Provide guidance on all design, engineering and technical matters. Monitoring project progress and ensuring compliance with established programmes, procedures and technical accuracy of engineering deliverables & support services.
• Manages the overall Discipline activities
• Establishes objectives & strategies
• Reviews project progress.
• Manages resources & provides expertise.
• Works within Engineering Department procedures.
• Reviews/ improves department procedures.
• Recommends organizational and manpower plans.
• Approves Discipline Inputs for enquiries.
• Updates Engineering estimating norms.
• Develops and motivates staff for excellence.
• Compliance in accordance with HSE/QA Standard.