Skills: Commercial Management
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SALES GAS MANAGEMENT - Gas Market Development Division
The primary purpose of this Division is to:
·Explore new opportunities for gas utilization and maximizing economic benefit to QP from gas & ethane sales.
· Development of the natural gas & ethane Sales & Purchase Agreements - GSPAs and EGSPAs (local and pipeline).
· Act as the interface of CS for contractual matters related to gas & ethane SPAs
· Budget preparation and developing the KPIs for gas & ethane sales.
SR. SPECIALIST, GAS MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Primary Purpose of Job
Act as the primary interface for domestic supply of sales gas and ethane gas feedstock; identify and develop new gas sale and purchase agreements; extend existing agreements whenever required and monitor and escalate contractual issues.
Bachelor degree in Business or petroleum-related discipline from an accredited university. Related postgraduate qualification (MBA) will be advantageous.
Experience & Skills
Minimum 12 years of work experience in development and administration of contracts and agreements with commercial organizations and establishment of commercial viability of complex projects using industry wide economic evaluation techniques. Should be familiar with international oil and gas industry and refined products business.
• Advanced skills in contract negotiations, legal drafting, mediating, advocating and influencing.
• Good knowledge in broad aspects of oil & gas business such as operations, planning, financing, agreement administration, legal and international business practices.
• Ability to provide commercial interpretation of contractual terms in consultation with legal department.
• Familiar with gas producing plants, and processes of transmission of gas through pipelines to power plants, petrochemical and cement plants. Good knowledge of product specifications.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa