Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Novi, Michigan, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
• Inputting sample information into computer database efficiently and accurately - data entry comprises 80% of this role
• Ensure appropriate test code and parameters are entered for every job, either by using a quote, profile or master test code list
• Ensure accuracy of information for all in-house projects (including, but not limited to test codes and project references)
• Investigate and resolve outstanding issues/jobs through departmental collaboration
• Attend regular team meetings to share Corporate and Departmental information and to communicate and share ideas.
• Adhere to Maxxam's quality systems QA/QC, SOPs and external accreditation requirement
• Adhere to Maxxam's safety policy
• Ensure "Good Housekeeping" standards are met or exceeded
• Maintain training records
• All other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience in a laboratory environment an asset
• Good knowledge of computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Energetic personality who can work independently in a multi-tasking fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as engage others when required in escalation of concerns to meet the client needs or to best manage client disappointments
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.