Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Architect
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Participates in defining the vision and licensing roadmap, participates in strategic discussions around audit defense and planned purchases, and assumes responsibility for executing and reporting on this roadmap
- For SAP: Participates in all major architecture and design decisions that affect the systems utilizing SAP Data and any connecting systems to the HANA database (Indirect or Direct Access)
- Coordinates with Portfolio Planning Lead to review changes in systems, the deployment roadmap, business needs, module usage, and resulting licensing implications
- Ensures appropriate consistency of global licensing architecture across multiple SAP Environments, as appropriate
- Interfaces with leadership, business owners, and architects of related systems to ensure compliance within the overall license roadmaps and criteria for information exchange with other systems/software/users to manage compliance
- Establishes and documents Global User Licensing Optimization utilizing available tools and technologies
- Is the ultimate decision making authority regarding user license criteria.
- Collaborates with NWW Job Design team to align job roles to license classifications
- Acts as the main representative from the Software Asset Management Team in contact with Software Product Owners and impacted business owners regarding issues of SAP licensing
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Engineering degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Business
- Strong understanding tools/processes used for SAP Licensing. Hands on Experience for SAP license architecture
- 5 years of process and/or IT Service provisioning management experience.
- Experience in process management, with regards to standards, documentation, communication and governance.
- Good understanding of the dependency, knowledge and interaction with other IT services within the Organization
- A very good understanding of the ITIL framework and best practices.
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Good ability to communicate at multiple levels, locally and remotely
- Ability to be structured and independent worker.
- Ability to have vision and articulate it.
- Ability to comprehend and compile Licensing audit responses.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.