Skills: Civil Engineering, Geologist, Environmental Engineer
Other Skills: Environmental Engineering, Environmental Remediation,
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Depends on experience
Location: Tallahassee, Florida, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are seeking a Professional Engineer with an Environmental Consulting Background. We will not be considering any application unless you are a PE. We are looking to fill the position with someone that's located in Tallahassee or within commuting distance.
Earth Systems Inc. is an Environmental Consulting and Engineering firm that supports regulatory agencies and private clients in the performance of hazardous waste and petroleum assessment and remediation. Our areas of expertise include Environmental Engineering, Contamination Assessment and Remediation, Environmental Compliance, Property Transfer Assessments, and Permitting.
We are currently looking for a creative, energetic, and knowledgeable Environmental Engineer. To be a successful candidate you should be communicative, observant, organized, and committed to reaching project goals. You should also possess strong interpersonal, time management, and presentation skills
We are looking for a candidate with the experience to perform the following tasks:
- Contractor Oversight during Environmental Emergency Response
- Groundwater and Soil Sampling
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Remediation System O&M
- Task Management of remediation and assessment projects
- Preparing Assessment/Remediation Reports
- Soil, Water, and Air Permitting and Compliance
This position could require light travel in North Florida and the surrounding states.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- In order to break into this competitive line of work, you will need a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject such as Environmental Science, Engineering, or Geology.
- You must have your PE, we are looking for a licensed Engineer.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years of experience with the above-mentioned tasks. Prior experience supporting the Oil and Gas is a plus.
- We have a serious commitment to safety. Our candidate needs to share this value and adopt the company's Safety Program. You will also need to pass a drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving policy.
- A 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is needed to work here at Earth Systems, if you are certified already, that is a plus.
Salary is based on experience.
Earth Systems offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, successful, team-oriented environment. Bonuses and commissions are available for employees who successfully expand Earth Systems' existing client base.
Earth Systems is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity workplace that encourages diversity in the workforce.
For more information about the company please log on to www.earthsys.net
Earth Systems is a leading environmental consulting and engineering firm. We provide a supportive network of relationships you can depend on for cost-effective quality, science, and service. Earth Systems was founded to provide more responsive yet more cost-effective consulting services than multi-national environmental firms are able to provide. The company’s mission is to improve the lives of those around us with our attitude and ability.
Our corporate vision is to steadily grow a company that people enthusiastically belong to and enjoy building. Invalidation of Earth Systems’ business approach, the firm has flourished. Since 1999, we’ve added offices in Florida (Jacksonville Beach, Lantana, Tampa, and Tallahassee), North Dakota (Bismarck), New Jersey (Belmar), Colorado (Denver), and Earth Systems Response & Restoration in Texas (Midland). Meanwhile, we’ve grown from a staff of three geologists to a group of over 60 environmental professionals serving all sectors of the environmental industry.
We are searching for individuals that not only have the right experience to perform the tasks that keep our clients happy but are the right culture fit. We are building a team of individuals that make a difference in the world, yet love what they do and have a positive impact on our team and for our clients. We are a steadily growing company with small company values. If this sounds like a place that you want to make your home, then please apply.