Skills: Geologist, Geoscientist, Environmental Engineer
Other Skills: Environmental Remediation, Environmental Compliance, Project Management, Oil and Gas Industry Experience, Clean Driving Record, and 40 Hour Hazwoper
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Depends on Experience
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager that has experience in the Environmental Consulting Industry. We prefer experienced Environmental Engineers (PE or EIT), Professional Geologists (PG) that has experience with the Oil and Gas industry. This position is in Midland, Texas. Please only apply if you are in Midland, within commuter distance, or already planning to relocate there.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Tasks that you have practical experience with and can perform:
- Act as technical lead during the development and implementation of environmental assessment and remediation projects
- Develop SPCC Plans and manage SWPPP Compliance Monitoring programs
- Develop and maintain effective client and regulatory relations
- Direct and supervise technical assignments and manage projects from budgetary, regulatory and staffing perspective
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Remediation System optimization, operation, and maintenance
- Prepare Environmental Assessment Work Plans and Site Assessment Reports
- Soil, Water, and Air Permitting and Compliance
- All aspects of Project Management
- People Management
- Coordinate the crew's schedule and workload
JOB REQUIREMENTS- What we are looking for you to have when you apply. If you do not possess these requirements, please go to the website and apply to an appropriate position:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Geology, or Geoscience
- Must have 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for various government agencies
- Experience with TCEQ is a plus.
- An individual with strong written and oral communication skills, strong desire to provide excellent, innovative, practical customer services and a commitment to technical excellence
- Must have a great attitude and possess great leadership qualities.
- Must be well organized, can manage and prioritize several assignments at one time; deliver on time and on budget
- Must pass a drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving policy
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
- Prior experience supporting the Oil and Gas industry
- Selected candidates must be able to travel. This position may require up to 50% travel in or around the Midland area.
Earth Systems is a leading environmental consulting and engineering firm. We provide a supportive network of relationships you can depend on for cost-effective quality, science, and service. Earth Systems was founded to provide more responsive yet more cost-effective consulting services than multi-national environmental firms are able to provide. The company’s mission is to improve the lives of those around us with our attitude and ability.
Our corporate vision is to steadily grow a company that people enthusiastically belong to and enjoy building. Invalidation of Earth Systems’ business approach, the firm has flourished. Since 1999, we’ve added offices in Florida (Jacksonville Beach, Lantana, Tampa, and Tallahassee), North Dakota (Bismarck), New Jersey (Belmar), Colorado (Denver), and Earth Systems Response & Restoration in Texas (Midland). Meanwhile, we’ve grown from a staff of three geologists to a group of over 60 environmental professionals serving all sectors of the environmental industry.
We are searching for individuals that not only have the right experience to perform the tasks that keep our clients happy but are the right culture fit. We are building a team of individuals that make a difference in the world, yet love what they do and have a positive impact on our team and for our clients. We are a steadily growing company with small company values. If this sounds like a place that you want to make your home, then please apply.