This is a permanent position based in the main office on residential status under Field Operations.
- To ensure compliance with NOC Incident Free culture, Health and Safety and environment policy is delivering Incident Free Shutdown.
- To manage the preparation of Campaigns and provide support during execution. Collate all information into a Bookies Board and communicate with site to ensure readiness of execution.
- Deliver campaign planning, pre-work and preparation phases in accordance with campaign procedure and planning gates,
- To ensure adherence to Campaign procedure,
- To implement necessary actions to guarantee objectives are achieved.
- To assist Offshore Installation Manager with comprehensive and detailed execution plan for each Campaign.
- Deliver a quality handover ready for planned execution to OC execution coordinator.
- Chairs campaign Kick Off and preparation progress meetings.
- Prepares the campaign perimeter according to the driver's and communicate to all Stakeholders.
- Establishes the list of Stakeholders in charge of supporting the campaign preparation (not limited to): inspection and maintenance, campaign, Engineering & Construction, Production, HSE, Contracts & Procurement, Drilling and Well Services, Logistics.
- Ensures Focal Points are nominated at the kick-off meeting for each campaign.
- Manages the campaign preparation action tracker, ensures action owners meet targets timely.
- Continue development and implementation of NOC campaign management processes
Shutdown Scope of Work
- Identification of campaign work scopes from SAP, organize scope challenge with the appropriate specialists
- Suggest tasks priorities and task list modification for alignment to achievable work scope.
- Compilation of information for development of Integrated campaign plans for NOC planned campaigns
- Coordinates work packs preparation by campaign team for pressure vessels inspection and repairs and with entities for other work packs
- Coordinates the isolation and spading preparation by campaign team before validation by site.
- Fosters broad and open collaboration with Stakeholders and contractors to achieve the set objectives
- Ensures required procedures are prepared and validated as per NOC campaign process
- Identify requirement for external services and initiate associated contract and procurement process.
Logistics, Materials, Contracts
- Verify that Long Lead Items have been identified and ordered.
- Ensures equipment, materials, consumables and spares are defined / identified in the Work Orders. Track their availability status with the assistance of the Material Coordinator
- Ensures Service Orders are prepared and issued to contractors timely.
- Ensures mobilization of materials, equipment and personnel is achieved as per plan.
- Provides support to the campaign planner with the preparation of campaign plans
- The Level 4 schedule inclusive of the mobilization and demobilization of all campaign personnel, materials and equipment,
- Compiles campaign execution data, prepares in conjunction with OC - execution coordinator the campaign Closeout report
- Ensures Work Orders are closed
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc or Graduated engineer or with relevant industry experience in Oil and Gas operations
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Campaign/Shutdown Management techniques preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries.
- Excellent planning , organizational and communication skills required.