Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
We are looking for talented Lead HR Generalist for our People Ops team in Kuala Lumpur. This position will support the Human Resource Division in APAC.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Supervises the entry of employee data into the SAP HR system.
- Supervises the maintenance of employee personnel files.
- Develops, implements and coordinates policies and programs covering several of the following: recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and labor relations, and personnel research.
- May handle complex assignments.
- Counsels managers on HR policies, procedures and programs.
- May participate in cross-divisional HR teams.
- Communicates HR related programs to managers and employees.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Master's Degree a plus. 6+ years HR experience.
- May require certain professional certifications in order to meet the responsibilities of this position.'
- Few years' experience as a lead HRG required.
- Broad knowledge of several HR principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with multiple people at many levels and work as part of a team.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more