An opening for an Accountant Analyst based in Malaysia. This position will work along with a group of professional in supporting various financial functions within Enterprise Financial organization.Essential Responsibilities:
- Financial Support to one of our 6 Regions.
- Review the financial statements and working closely with internal teams wherever relevant.
- Deal with External Financial Parties or Government Authorities where required within Region;
- Active liaison with internal teams to ensure completion of all filings within the period given.
- Prepare the financial statements that are in compliance to the local requirements.
- Analytical support, to analyze and prepare on the Variance Analysis
- To continually review processes and seek to communicate and implement changes to improve efficiency, particularly by leveraging on issues and findings encountered during the financial year.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance Analytics and Financial Statement Preparation.
- Experience working in Oil & Gas and Professional Accounting Firm will be added advantage
- Native fluency in Brazilian Portuguese. Spanish speaker will be added advantage.
- Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Possesses good analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Able to multitask, independent, proactive and willingness to learn.
- Experience in Analysis, variance commentary and reporting
- Experience in auditing oil and gas, manufacturing, chemical company would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP will be added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office application particularly Excel and Word.
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia