Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Supported by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company positions minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying innovations from other industries to progress its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we devote investment in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but essential to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary/Purpose
To support the increasing global network within BHGE we are expanding our IPT team with an opportunity for an experienced senior VoIP architect responsible to coordinate strategies for deploying and maintaining the company's IP telephony architecture and its associated network connections.
This includes also supporting technology roadmaps, configuring and optimizing all telephone systems and services, both on-prem and those integrated with cloud-based servicesEssential Responsibilities
- Lead the migration from standalone PBX to centralized VOIP clusters
- Support IPT migrations across different networks
- Enhance and maintain core SIP applications
- Support the strategy to migrate voice services into cloud-based solutions
- Responsible of Call Centers migrations into cloud-based solutions (e.g. Amazon Connect)
- Collaborate with vendors, assist management team with short- and long-term telecom strategies and communicate with all customer levels
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent knowledge or experience
- CCNA Voice certified
- Experience with Call Centers cloud-based solutions (UCCE, Amazon Connect etc.)
- Deep understanding of SIP trunk technologies
- Deep understanding of cloud-based VOIP solutions requirements and standards
- Experience with companies' divestitures
- Excellent communication skills: clear written and verbal communicationAbility to collaborate with subject matter experts and influence the future direction of the products / services that are supported
- Excellent collaboration skills: ability to work with other IPT engineers and cross-functional peers
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning new technologies.
- Excellent understanding of network terminology, troubleshooting concepts, and full stack connectivity
- Ability to lead multiple teams of engineers to complete critical programs simultaneously.
- Knowledge and experience of working within an ITIL framework
- CCNP Voice certified
Europe (flexible locations)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more