Full - Time Regular
An opening for Field Specialist - Drilling Services based in Zhanjiang, China. The position will support the Field Operations Division.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision provides resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment to determine the appropriate action at the well site by relying upon hands on experience and classroom based training of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Responsible for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining it when appropriate.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of assigned Directional System services at the well site.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more