Skills: Marine Supervisor, Process Control, Refinery Specialist
Other Skills: At least 12 years of which 10 years’ experience in Offshore Oil & Gas Facilities, worked in all the Phases of Project especially engineering activities .
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Managing Engineering of Marine department of the Projects including all Project phases starting from Bid Engineering, Post Contract Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering and Operations Support.Managing Engineering of Marine department of the Projects including all Project phases starting from Bid Engineering, Post Contract Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering and Operations Support.
- To implements, executes and coordinates detailed design related to the concept and basic design up to delivery, including definition of equipment and systems refurbishment related to FPSO/FSO/MOPU Hull Systems.
- To prepare Marine/Ship systems PFDs
- To prepare Marine/Ship systems P&IDs
- To perform utility balance calculations
- To prepare marine list (equipment, valve, line list, piping special item etc.)
- To perform pump capacity calculation
- To guide and review draughters/designers drawing
- To prepare marine layout (engine room, pump room, main deck, bosun store, etc.)
- To prepare Marine/Ship package or equipment technical specifications
- To perform package/equipment technical bid review, technical clarification and technical evaluation
- To manage and review marine package's deliverables
- To review shipyard's detailed engineering and fabrication drawings
- To assist construction and commissioning team