Skills: Accounting, IT - Analysis & Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Financial Administrative Analyst, on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
- PO management: Raising purchase requestions, dealing with PO queries, receipting invoices - globally and with different ERP systems.
- Tracking costs against budget.
- Assistance with financial forecasting
- IT Lease contract management
- Mobility management
- IT Peripherial & Consumable Management
- Assisting IT Management team with day to day financial admin activities - liaising across all company legal entities worldwide.
- Co-ordinating IT Procurement activities - obtaining quotations, liaising with Purchasing team in creation of POs, receipting POs, etc.
- Tracking PO spend and updating budget accordingly.
- Receipting invoices for approval
- Being focal point between the IT suppliers and the AP department on invoice queries, etc.
- Assisting with IT forecast.
- Lease management - coordinating with leasing company & procurement team, end of life leasing options, buyouts, etc.
- Mobility - assisting with the management of mobility spend.
- Peripherials & Consumables - monitoring, reporting & analysing spend.
Qualifications (professional, technical, academic):
- Knowledge of principle and practices of accounting
- Experience of SAP or Oracle.
- Thorough understanding of written English
- Good standard of general education
- English Higher
- Accountancy or Maths Higher
- Higher National Certificate Business Studies or equivalent
- PowerBI Reporting
Typical background and experience required:
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent administration skills.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years+ working experience in administrative or accounting roles.
- Service-orientated approach to workload
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Good task and time management skills.