Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States
Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States
Skills: Maintenance Manager, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location: San Ramon, CA
*** Please note this role may be base out of Richmond CA, El Segundo CA, Pascagoula MS, Salt Lake City, UT or Pasadena TX. ***
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 48,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Maintenance & Reliability Manager located in San Ramon , CA California / United States through August 26, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will oversee, manage, and drive continuous improvement in all Maintenance organizations (Routine, Reliability, Turnarounds, Construction Services, and Fixed Equipment Integrity) and support system initiatives both at the Refinery and across Manufacturing.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Member of the Refinery Leadership Team to implement and support system-wide systems used to deliver efficiency and maximize profitability for Chevron Manufacturing.
- Manage the quality and performance of Maintenance services at the Refinery through all Refinery Maintenance Leadership Team Managers and by liaising with Refinery General Manager, Operations Manager, Technical Manager, HES (Health, Environmental, Safety) Manager, Process Safety Manager, Human Resources Manager and the Business Planning Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for service delivery quality and performance metrics at the Refinery.
- Ensures organizational capability is sustained within all Maintenance Divisions.
- Member of Manufacturing Reliability Operating Committee to establish, plan, and steward corporate initiatives as necessary to fulfill facility commitments.
- Responsible for prioritizing and developing shaping and tactical plans for meeting facility business plan objectives, communicating progress and resources issues to Refinery Leadership Team.
- This is a safety sensitive position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience in Oil/Gas Industry
- Willingness to relocate to various Chevron locations both within the US and internationally
- Held multiple leadership roles in Maintenance and Reliability organizations
- 15+ years' experience in complex process facilities
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Operational Excellence/Process Safety Management experience and fluency
- Demonstrated experience with external agencies, media, and stakeholders
- Experience with Chevron Engineering Standards
- Project Management Experience
Relocation may be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.