We want to strengthen our Reservoir Engineering and Production department for Production optimization and Reservoir monitoring & surveillance for our gas field in Rajasthan India. The Candidate should have at least 5+ year experience. International exposure and preferable in Gas Condensate reservoir.
1) Experience in the technology inventory of; Reservoir Rock & Fluid Characterization, Well Test Design and Pressure Transient Analysis, Well Performance and Production Operation, Reservoir Performance and Resource Estimation, Volumetric Calculation Reservoir Modeling and Simulation, and Depletion Strategy and Drive Mechanism
2) Production Surveillance, Monitoring and recommendations for short term/long term production optimization
3) Production optimization by optimization of flow of reservoir fluid from reservoir to separator with a consideration to reservoir choke, well choke and plant choke.
4) Implementation of new technology in the areas of well completion, data acquisition, well intervention and stimulation for production enhancement of the asset
5) Gas-lift Design and Analysis / proposal for Gas lift Deepening.
6) Dynamic Well and Riser Modelling, Single well modelling using monitoring software for well operating philosophy.
7) Skin Build-up analysis / candidate prioritization / stimulation proposal, Scale build-up analysis / Candidate prioritization
8) Ensure delivery of effective petroleum engineering practices (e.g. PLT, PVT, SCAL, well testing, production forecasting, material balance).
9) Recommend well recompletion/well intervention activities.
With regard to above we would like to understand from your side whether you are experienced in performing above operations and procedure. Please revert with as much details as possible for us the discuss your candidature internally and finalize. In case you are not looking for any change would request if you can recommend someone else who might be interested in this profile and have similar experience. Please also advise if you would like to work from India or you can manage this work remotely.