Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Guadalupe, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:The SCF Intern provides support and assistance to work group to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Essential Responsibilities:• Perform scheduling functions involved with managing work orders, coordinating products and materials movement through the manufacturing processes to completion and on time shipment.
• Assist planner to create work orders in a daily basis and submit documents for approval if necessary
• Support planner to develop production schedule.
• Analyze product demand and material supply to determine impact to schedule and capacity.
• Design internal scorecard and dashboard templates to track key metrics.Qualifications/Requirements:• Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 5th to 7th Semester of any Engineering bachelor's degree.
• Proficient in Excel & Power Point.
• Fluid English
• Strong initiative & proactivity.
• Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
• Strategic thinker: Proven problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Exhibits accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Desired Characteristics:• General understanding of planning processes.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Access or SQL
•Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more