Skills: IT - Software Development, Architect
Experience: 3 + Years
Location: Katy, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsibilities and Duties
• The Program Architect works with the Product line and Program Managers to define the business roadmap.
• Work with the appropriate Platform Architects to define and implement the technical roadmap within a program.
• Works with the Product Line and Software Architects to define architectural deliverables for projects (i.e. during preparations for feasibility launches).
• Mentor Software Architects through coaching, networking, and supporting design activity ultimately approves program level architecture, design and threat models.
• Responsible for organizing architectural bootstrapping sessions and reviews with participation from other Product and Project architects.
• Must approve the architecture before a launch.
• Bachelors (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Masters / PhD degree in science or engineering with 3+ years of software experience or education.
Skills and knowledge
• Must have experience with ETL tools, Data management and aggregation tools, State of the art data visualization tools and techniques•
• Nice to have Azure Data Factory and Apache Nifi.
• Knowledge /experience/awareness in maintainability and testing.
• Knowledge/experience/awareness with performance tuning (monitoring, load testing, caching, etc.) and security.
• Basic knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting
• Knowledge/experience/awareness in web application architecture development ( dynamic component composition, data navigation and business processes)
• Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Have a good understanding of latest technology trends for developing back end for Cloud applications
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.