Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Delft, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Agile Tester (Radiant)
Our company is currently in search of talented Agile Testers to help increase our dynamic, growing Development Teams in Delft (Zuid-Holland). As part of one of our 10+ Scrum teams, you will be working together with software engineers, product owners and domain experts on our application, JewelSuite and our field development platform, JewelEarth.
The JewelSuite™ Subsurface Modeling application is an innovative, powerful tool to quickly create precise geological models-regardless of the reservoir's structural complexity-in half the time as traditional solutions. The application can rapidly build multiple scenarios and accelerates analysis of alternative possible outcomes for determining optimal field development plans.
The JewelEarth™ software platform provides (API) services, user interface components, domain objects, commands and serialization capabilities that are the foundational functionality for all JewelSuite™ software applications. The JewelEarth™ SDK enables you to easily build your own differentiating software applications, create workflow standards through set workflow panels, and connect to proprietary databases or other subsurface applications.
This role asks for creative thinking, a passion for quality, collaboration and staying abreast on test technology.
You will help us deliver our product quickly and with high quality by
- Taking ownership of the Software Quality Assurance process
- Create and execute test plans for functional areas being enhanced (features) in the software
- Continuous identify tests criteria's for the new user stories to be developed within your team
- Provide updates to your team during daily stand-ups
- Ensure that user stories meet DoR and DoD during their delivery
- Commit to sprint goals and planned user stories/defects in a sprint.
- Create and automate test cases and maintain the existing ones
- Design and implement automated non-functionality tests addressing e.g. performance issues
- Continuous assess our ways of working and contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives
What are we looking for
- Bachelors' degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent with significant experience in software development
- At least 5 years' experience as an Agile Tester / QA Engineer in a Scrum Team
- Good understanding of software testing principles and techniques
- At least 3 years' experience with test automation tools like TestComplete, SpecFlow and/or Cucumber
- A contributor for our test automation framework (uses C#, NUnit and MSTest)
- Someone that enjoys working in a complex, scientific Oil & Gas domain
- Excellent English communications skills (both verbal and written)
- ISTQB certification is a plus
What's in it for you:
- Working in a multicultural and with multiple other teams in a project following Scrum/SAFe principles
- Agile Testing best practice learning opportunities in a large and focused software development environment
- Being part of a passionate community of practice test professionals
- Access to self-learning resources (e.g. PluralSight)
- Access to additional training opportunities, career growth, knowledge sharing including other disciplines
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus program
- Healthcare allowance (€ 138,70 gross per month)
- 25 Vacation days, the year after (if not been ill) 5 days extra
Delft, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands,