Offers the opportunity as an experienced Project Manager to join the team in Malaysia. Essential Responsibilities:
- Leads all elements (BHGE products and services, contracted parties, client interface) of the project from operational deployment through to closing, safely and efficiently towards increasing project profitability through on-time delivery, performance improvement and contract management.
- Perform as single point of contact with the client, nurture the relationship, act as contract manager and ensure Project Communication Plan is in place and functional across all levels and areas of the project.
- Prepare and manage a comprehensive Project Schedule and apply solutions to both leading and lagging situations, unforeseen and predicted.
- Perform continual Project Reviews, with client, company leadership, internal project staff, contracted parties and potential industry or official bodies. Participate in Peer Reviews, After Action Reviews and any investigations as required.
- Ensure compliance with BHGE Health Safety & Environment policy. Support HS&E MS Implementation. Motivate personnel to comply with HS&E MS by setting the example and implementing safe work practices. Ensure HS&E Emergency Response System are developed, documented and tested with simulation exercises to ensure the drilling team is capable of responding to HS&E emergencies.
- Display and encourage company ethics, initiatives across both the assigned project and the wider organization.
- Apply BHGE and specific group (IWS) Management System processes and procedures across the project, as well as any mandated software solutions.
- Work closely with IWS centres of expertise in delivery of project and group KPIs.
- Utilize proficient networking and touchpoints in a matrix organization in order to ensure sufficient and effective use of supporting resources for the project from the wider organization.
- Ensure full deployment of financial tracking systems, and performs analytics on same in concert with project plan and schedule analysis to keep control of the project performance.
- Directly manage the BHGE Project Management Team, i.e. the nominated product line service focal points for the project.
- Manage, with full accountability, the subcontractor services through the nominated focal points, leveraging on contract terms and optimization opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or scientific discipline.
- 7+ years in O&G operations, 4+ of which related to offshore drilling activities.
- 3+ years of project management experience in integrated multi service delivery or more complex project, 2+ of which related to offshore drilling activities.
- Residential at project office location with occasional travel to wellsite, as required.
- Strong understanding of upstream business environment, including technical and logistical elements.
- Good understanding of well engineering, well construction, drilling contractor management, equipment packages and technical solutions.
- International experience delivering effective outcomes in varying and complex commercial and contractual models.
- Ability to manage multiple significant subcontracted services, and numerous internal Product Line services.
- Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
- Ability to manage, develop, coach and mentor complex teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global matrix organization.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across multiple Product Companies, functions, geographies, external parties.
- Extensive knowledge of business plans, project planning, and execution of all elements of Project Execution Plans
- Extensive knowledge of and track record in utilizing Project Management methodologies (in particular by Project Management Institute) across complex and multiple operational projects.
- Experience in contract management, both with clients, and subcontracted parties.
- PMP Certification.
- Previous experience with an Operator and/or Products & Services additional to BHGE OFS.
- Current or prior Well Control certification, ie WELLCAP or IWCF.
- Malaysian nationality preferred.