Skills: Design Engineer, Production Engineering, Subsea Engineering
Other Skills: subsea, x'mas tree, wellhead
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
Our reputable Client designs and manufactures subsea, surface and offshore rig equipment for use by oil and gas companies and drilling contractors in offshore areas throughout the world.
Location : Singapore (Tuas West)
Term: Permanent Role
Position : Design Engineer / Product Design Engineer (With Subsea Experience)
1. X'mas Tree Design Engineer - Must have experience working for a major subsea equipment supplier, preferably subsea trees. . Prior experience in new product development and/or R&D qualification activities to API requirements is preferred. General knowledge of materials, including welding and heat treatment is required.
2. Surface Wellhead Equipment Design Engineer - Duties shall include performing hand or computer assisted calculations, review and approval of engineering drawings, processing engineering design changes, interfacing with other departments, participating in Engineering Design Reviews and dispositioning NCR's. Knowledge of capital drilling equipment in particular, diverters and surface wellhead system will be preferred.
Qualifications For Role (1) and (2)
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the design and application of engineered offshore drilling and production equipment preferably in an oilfield equipment manufacturing environment.
- Solidworks software preferred.