Baker Hughes has an opening for a Sales Manager to be based in Kazakhstan.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing Drilling Services business in the Russia Caspian Region
- Sells products and services to existing and new customers
- Development of strategic and tactical plans for growth in line with BH objectives for key accounts
- Development of standard KPIs for measuring performance
- Drive Sales culture through the Drilling Services product line and wider organization
- Provide technical advice and guidance to customers and colleagues
- Analysis of market - revenue and market forecasting for customer base
- Identification of opportunities for new technology introduction
- Develop service enhancement ideas to differentiate BHGE products services in the market place
- Builds strong customer relationships.
- Responsible for Third Party contract negotiations
- Responsible for Commercial Workflow processes and standards
- Lead Customers business performance reviews
- Interface to operations, marketing and product line resources
- Responsible for Tender's commercial strategy
- Engages with Commercial on bids and tenders
- Responsible for making presentations to customers and sales personnel
- Responsible for Talent Pipeline development and Management
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years' sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Traveling requirements: 40-50% time
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent selling skills and ability to close business
- Offshore Drilling sales & operations experience is required
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Ability to coach others
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more