Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Fluor Industrial Services are part of the TRS Staffing Solutions group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor Corporation. We specialise in offering clients both general and bespoke recruitment solutions and can deliver tailored solutions for your recruitment requirements, from a single candidate to an entire project team Specialties Recruitment, Staffing, Secondment, Manpower, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Oil and Gas, Offshore, Onshore, 24/7 365 days a year.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work for our market leading client who is looking for an experienced Rope Access Plater on a Contract basis. You will form part of a multi discipline team that are expected to carry out various works to a high quality and safety standard.
The major responsibilities are:
- Delivering a high quality of plating, fabricating, marking off, cutting, burning using rope access techniques as directed and in line with company procedures
- Provide support to other trades and disciplines when required and be able to work as part of a team
- Conducting daily functionality checks on equipment
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
- Conduct themselves in a safe, responsible, professional manner
- Adhere to company policy and procedures and wear appropriate PPE at all times
- Capable of using rope access techniques in a safe manner
- Reporting all accidents, incidents & near misses to line supervision immediately
To be considered for this job you must hold the following qualifications
- OPITO BOSIET / FOET
- OGUK Medical
- OPITO MIST
- OPITO EBS
- City & Guild in Plating/fabrication / Apprenticeship Papers
- IRATA Level 1 or 2
- IRATA Logbook (Experience of working on the ropes in the past 6 months)
Apply now for more details.