Baker Hughes, a GE Company as a new opportunity for Inventory Analyst to join our Artificial Lift team in Midland, TX. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work directly with vendors for 3rd party request.
- Assist with shortages and communicate directly with supplier
- Picks materials, components and end products and deliver them to Production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- Cross-trains to back up other administrators
- Communicate with other planners in a timely manner.
- Possibly Rotate on-call status to provide 24/7 coverage
- Enters orders into manufacturing system
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Work directly with buyers in the purchase order process.
- Work directly with the Quality Department as business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in inventory control, forecasting, customer service.
- MS Office, Outlook - benefit from knowing Autograph; SAP preferred
- 5+ years oilfield related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of product line(s) of responsibility.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic written communication skills.