Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $34 - $38 per annum, Benefits: Visa, Flight, Medical
Location: Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent has partnered with multiple international Oil and Gas oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia's Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector
Instrumentation Designer - 6 Month + contract - Saudi Arabia - Global Leading Company
- 8 years of experience
- Detailed knowledge of associated industry detailing standards.
- Detailed knowledge of 2D and/or 3D drafting system ( Microstation and/or Autocad)
- Detailed working knowledge in SPI is essential
- Familiarity with 3D design systems and SP3D would be an advantage
- Prepare instrument Design deliverables such as:
- * Layout Drawings
- * Instrument hookup / installation details
- * Wiring / loop diagrams
- * Panel and console drawings
- * Instrument drawing lists
- * Logic Diagrams
- * Shutdown hierarchy drawings
- * Schematics and lock diagrams
- * Material Schedules
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.