Skills: Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: TYUMEN, Russian Federation
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS - Full Time Regular
Location - Tyumen, Russia
- Under direct supervision, set up, monitor and operates various piece of equipment associated with the manufacturing facility requirements -rewind, tapeline, packager, tape/braider, magline, plastic extruder, PCP injection.
- May included operation of multiple machines at one time.
- Could also include repair,patching or splicing cable.
- May perform quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience.
- Ability to read and interpret routine instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Ability to operate material moving equipment/overhead crane and/or obtain certification.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 53,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.