Role Summary:Reservoir Navigation Services Supervisor
Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction provides direct instruction and supervision to junior Field Engineers on day-to-day well site work and activities.
- Provides advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
- Provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tools and/or services.
- Work is evaluated upon completion by a Field Supervisor (where appropriate), local Operations Management and the external Customer to ensure objectives have been met.
- Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Petroleum or geology Engineering degree
- More than 5 years of experience in geo-services
Locations: Saudi Arabia
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Reservoir Navigation Services at the well site.
- Successfully complete additional advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills; excellent customer awareness.
- Ability to relate to well site personnel at all levels,
- Strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more