Reservoir Navigation Services Supervisor
Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction provides direct instruction and supervision to junior Field Engineers on day-to-day well site work and activities.
- Provides advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
- Provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tools and/or services.
- Work is evaluated upon completion by a Field Supervisor (where appropriate), local Operations Management and the external Customer to ensure objectives have been met.
- Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Petroleum or geology Engineering degree
- More than 5 years of experience in geo-services
Locations: Saudi Arabia
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Reservoir Navigation Services at the well site.
- Successfully complete additional advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills; excellent customer awareness.
- Ability to relate to well site personnel at all levels,
- Strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability.