Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:This role will support the TPS HQ Cash COE for the Equipments and Projects PC. This role will support all processes and initiatives around Billing, Collections and Past Due management to drive Product Company accountability. The core activity will be monitoring the action plans, risks and opportunities, and working actively with PM organization and global operations/collectors to facilitate cash acceleration.
Essential Responsibilities:• Support the Product Company weekly QMIs to drive the full coordination between Operations and Collection team, and ensure no overlap/layers among the various teams involved
• Partner with Global Operations and E&P OTR organization in the day-by-day activities to facilitate the communication and cooperation, and accelerate collections efforts and execution issues monitoring and resolution
• Support tools adoption initiatives (Cash tool) to drive billing linearity and limit manual activities, improving efficiency and faster communication
• Participate in system testing related to enhancements and implementation
• Support the reviews and assessment of aged invoices for potential BDR associated, as well as Risk and Bankruptcy Account reclassifications partnering with Collections CoE team
• Support implementation of projects to simplify processes, improve efficiency, controllership, reduce cost and improve internal customers experience. Track key metrics to measure improvement.Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Finance or related and at significant business experience in Banking or Treasury, preferably in liquidity management
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• Extensive cross functional, cross region coordination required to support these cash actions globally.
• EU Work Permit
Desired Characteristics:• Strong organizational skills with detail orientation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can do attitude / self-starter
• Self-Motivated team player. Ability to work on a team as well as manage or participate in projects
• Strong follow up skills to ensure tasks are being completed in the timetable established.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more