Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Svobodny, Russian Federation
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Subcontracts Administration Engineer, SAE
Reference: PIR 397101550
Date of issue: 27/06/219
Project Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP)
Reports to: Site Manager
Job Location: Svobodny, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Starts ASAP.
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 62 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
• Single status;
• Full board and accommodation on site;
• Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description
The project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for the treatment of Natural Gas, located in East Russia.
he Subcontracts Administration Engineer contributes to the entering, in the specific Data Base, the works performed by Subcontractors and for detecting, both before and after, any deviation from budget values.
Duties and responsibilities
- Acquaint himself with the Project Construction Subcontracts Administration Procedure (PCSAP);
- Check in detail the accounting submitted by Subcontractors for "unit prices Subcontracts"; in particular, verify quantities (to be calculated in accordance with the drawings issued for construction and in accordance with the Methods of Measurement defined in the Subcontract), verify correct application of unit prices (to be in accordance with the contract price list, and Subcontract requirements), verify correctness of all calculations (arithmetic);
- Assist Subcontracts Administration Engineer Leader in the evaluation and verification of extra works;
- Assist SAE LEADER in other Subcontract Administration activities such as backcharge application, Liquidated Damages evaluation, Close out activities.
- Assist SAE LEADER in preparation of backup documents for PPC to be sign by Subcontract Administration Manager (SAM).
- Expedite and ensure timely receipt of accountings and other deliverables from Subcontractors;
- Maintain proper filing of all Subcontracts and accounting documents in accordance with PCSAP.
Knowledge & Qualifications
• Suitable University Degree.
- Experience as a SAE Civil;
- Experience in Oil & Gas (Industrial Buildings);
- Essential a significant (5 years) experience in a similar position.
• Previous work experience in Russia
Skills and Abilities
• Fluent English;
• Excellent IT and analytical skills;
• Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
• Attention to details;
• Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.