Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst.
Assist the Manager of Financial Planning and Reporting to provide timely and accurate financial analysis/reporting and complete quarterly/annual planning processes for the Global Nabors Drilling Solutions Geomarkets. Complete special projects and drive improvement initiatives within the NDS Controller's group.
• Complete analysis/reconciliations of income statement and balance sheet accounts and investigate deviations and trends
• Own quarterly/annual planning models and provide statuary reporting per requirements
• Develop, implement and maintain enhanced reporting with utmost attention to timeliness, quality and usefulness of information for Sr. Management decision-making - both day to day and strategic in nature
• Provide proactive management information and analysis for review and decision support
• Participate in AFE process; monitor and report on open AFEs
• Drive continuous improvement in the group and implement efficient and effective procedures; correctly document all processes
• Participate in the month end close and reporting process, as needed
• Assume other duties and responsibilities as may be required at the direction of the Controller and Manager of Financial Planning and Reporting
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience across following areas: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial reporting, Accounting close process, Audit
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and working knowledge of Access
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, able to multi task, and prioritize multiple projects
• Proven ability to work under pressure and make effective decisions
• Commitment to complete work within established time parameters and flexible enough to meet
special project deadlines as required
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
• MBA and/or CPA a plus
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Up to 5% travel time required
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.