Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
OneSubsea currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Materials Planner to join the team in Celle.
The Materials Planner is responsible for the planning and controlling of all material and inventory with the target to produce and deliver the project assemblies and purchased items in accordance to customers' promised dates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support all functions in ensuring timely material availability. Identify risk areas related to material shortages and instigating recovery activities
- Develop a realistic materials plan to control all activities for the on time delivery of components and sub-components. Develop a critical path analysis for individual projects. Accomplish material meetings and set priorities for Procurement
- Control and maintain lot sizes, round up values, safety stock and further relevant material master data.
- Create PU-Requisitions considering project requirements and just in time (JIT) concepts.
- Reschedule Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders and Work Orders based on the SAP messages system.
- Control the inventory level especially slow moving inventory (SMI) inventory with no reservation or obsolete inventory.
- Support revenue forecasts needed for budget, quarter estimate and beginning month estimate.
- Create and support Rework Orders and Add-on Orders if required.
- Each employee is requested to gain and share information about working processes he is involved in per QMS and work on process improvements whenever required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Diploma in Engineering.
- Good understanding of SAP inventory control systems.
- Fluent German and English language skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft business applications.
- Experience in the oil industry.
- Experience in a Materials environment.
- Self-motivated with minimum of supervision required.
- Team orientated.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.