Skills: HR - General
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Personnel Logistics Co-ordinator
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client has a new requirement for a Personnel Logistics Co-ordinator within their HR department. Details are as follows:
Start date: July 2019
Duration: Staff or Contract (Full Time)
Salary/rate: Please provide individual salary expectation
Ref: 210 / 2019
You should have the following experience:
- Good secondary education
- Conversant with Microsoft Office software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Project would be advantageous.
- Mobilising and demobilising personnel from worldwide locations.
- Liaise with personnel and provide adequate crew change details and information.
- Work closely with the visa Coordinator, ensuring travelers have the correct visas/work permits in place prior to mobilisation.
- Book and manage flights with the company travel provider, ensuring the most cost effective choice and routes are given.
- Arrange client specific training for crew as required.
- Arrange meet and greet with Agents as per crew change details
- Assist where necessary with visa applications
Advance Global Recruitment was founded in March 2011. The aim was to create a recruitment consultancy that not only produced exceptional results but a consultancy that EVERYONE loves to deal with.
AGR is a young, dynamic agency who will push boundaries to guarantee we deliver on our promise. Our consultants have been trained to go that extra mile and to ensure that we assist both our clients and candidates to realise their aims, goals and objectives.
AGR are in the process of growing our international operations and we welcome clients and candidates to contact us at our UK head office to discuss our capabilities further.
Advance Global Recruitment specialise in providing world-class, skilled personnel into the International Oil & Gas Sector:
ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle)
Survey & Inspection
Drilling & Well Intervention - Subsea & Land
Subsea Construction and Installation