Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Electrical Engineer needed for a large Oil and Gas client with operations in Midland, TX!
Working Hours: 40 hour work week with some overtime as necessary
Contract Length: 1+ year contract, long term work
Qualifications needed for job:
- Developing engineering SOWs for our I&E contractors
- Reviewing engineering deliverables from I&E contractors for completeness and conformity with our standards/best practices
- Support field construction management and inspection in overseeing I&E construction contractors installation and programing
- Participation in technical reviews and also provide technical support to other company departments
- Support developing corporate standards surrounding control system design, including but not limited to hardware, panel design, software and HMI layout
- Must have high level of knowledge in process control
-Project management experience preferable
The Scope of Work for our Electrical Engineering position is to work with both Field Engineering and Operations team from an Electrical stand point. The focus will be around supporting our Electrical infrastructure and local electrical systems on facilities. This position will have to work hand in hand with both Field Construction and Operations from Design through the life of the facility.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.