The Drafter/Designer is responsible for the preparation or modification of detailed, technical, scale drawings of Mont Belvieu's Fractionation Plant, ensuring compliance with standards, specifications, codes and regulations using computer aided design and drafting methods and hand produced modifications of existing drawings. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain As-Built, Conceptual, Compliance related Drawings related to the Fractionation and Storage of LPG Gas
- Provide support to Management, Operations, Engineering, Projects, ES&H, I&E, PSM & Maintenance teams in the development of all drawing disciplines & Systems
- Assist in the M.O.C. process and verify redlines and maintain as built file folders located in key areas
- Review and responsible for all walk downs & sign-offs related to all drawings
- Assist in Audits, HAZOP and System reviews
- Maintain Relief valve database.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver license.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, respond to call outs, or as business demands
- Must have strong interpersonal skills in order to interact with internal and external customers
- Must pay close attention to detail to provide accurate information in a timely manner
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work group
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
- Piping (Double-line, Single-line, Isometric), Mechanical & Process Flow Diagrams
- Electrical One Lines, Instrument Loop Diagrams, Schematics, Structural, Architectural, Civil, P&ID's
- Mapping Plant Plot Plans and Pipelines from Surveyor's Notes
- Plan & Profile
- AutoCAD V.12 through Release 2016
- GPS for AutoCAD
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software modules, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others
- Must be able to view personal computer monitors for long periods of time
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Minumum of two years drafting experience in petrochemical facility
- Two year Associates degree college
- CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system) experience (SAP, Maximo etc.)
- Experience with Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures and work permit process
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.