Role Summary:Senior Project Manager
Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide the necessary overall leadership, support & direction to the team on all issues related to ILI inspection operation to ensure a successful and timely execution of the ILI inspection activities.
- Maintain updated records and traceability of all reports, activities and documents (Metrics, Inspection Plan, Survey Plan, Reports Status, etc.)
- Lead the weekly operations meetings, ensure communication is effective, and clear to the team (Customer, BHGE & TCO).
- Follow up continuously and closely with BHGE project team, the workshop and TCO management team to meet the committed plans with the customer including documenting all changes and ensure smooth and timely execution.
- Follow up on status of ongoing engineering & development of tools with the engineering team. Communicate required new/additional tools for potentially challenging pipelines as soon as they are identified.
- Conduct frequent reviews of the status of reports with the analysis team and the PMs to ensure timely submission of reports to customer.
- Expected delays shall be escalated to the analysis team management and ILI Operations Manager.
- Follow up with the team to ensure we have proper traceability and records of all reports and overall ILI metrics including the publication of reports.
- Ensure that ALL cases of failed runs or quality related issues (tools reliability issues) are recorded and addressed as required and results/recommended actions are communicated & implemented.
- Ensure that ALL cases of inaccuracies and/or mismatched reported metal loss are recorded and addressed as required and results of FIT reports & recommended actions are communicated & implemented.
- Attend all management meeting as required by client and ensure we follow up and implement the agreed upon items.
- Ensure that all relevant records and reports are completed and issued on time. This includes, but not limited to the following four reports: ILI Metrics, ILI Inspection Plan, Pipelines Survey Plan, Reports Status Update and weekly management updates.
- Bachelor's Engineering Degree.
- 15+ years' experience in in the field of oil & gas pipelines, preferably pipeline inspection.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of pipelines (onshore & offshore)
- Experience in working effectively with a team or part of a group
- Willingness to travel to offshore platforms
- Required offshore certificates (e.g. BOSIET & HUET) are a plus