You will be part of the BAM team and will be working closely with 12 other scrum teams to deliver our flagship product and platform JewelSuite and JewelEarth. We are continuously looking for opportunities to improve our environment and are expecting you to contribute into this. Our learning culture, open and flat organization structure will help you to work effectively with your team. But your real success will be measured by how you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination. It is a unique and highly technical role, requiring extensive experience with build systems including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery patterns on TFS/VSTS.
JewelSuite™ Subsurface Modeling is an innovative, powerful tool allowing users to create reservoir geological models with the objective to quantify the hydrocarbons in place and the best strategies to recover them. The application steers users to model multiple geological scenarios enabling an improved uncertainty assessment for decision makers involved in oil & gas field development planning.
The JewelEarth™ software platform provides (API) services, user interface components, domain objects, commands and serialization capabilities that are the foundational functionality for all JewelSuite™ software applications. The JewelEarth™ SDK enables you to easily build your own differentiating software applications, create workflow standards through set workflow panels, and connect to proprietary databases or other subsurface applications. Role Responsibilities
We expect that
- Overview the team build environment including all CI and CD build scripts
- Serve as a subject matter expert on CI/CD in internal engagements, agile trainings and onboarding (senior candidate)
- Collaborate with the Radiant Scrum Teams to integrate their deliverables into the wider build system
- Participate in the decision making for new tooling's / software / best practices used in our SDLC processes
What we're offering
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering and/or similar knowledge and experience
- You have excellent English communications skills (verbal and written)
- You have knowledge about build systems and related tools including TFS/VSTS
- You take ownership and manage, update the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines including MS Build scripts, NuGet (Nexus), SpecFlow, SonarQube, InstallShield, MTM/TestComplete, and other components
- You are quality focused
- Working in a multicultural and with multiple other teams in a project following Scrum/SAFe principles
- Agile Testing best practice learning opportunities in a large and focused software development environment
- Being part of a passionate community of practice test professionals
- Access to self-learning resources (e.g. PluralSight)
- Access to additional training opportunities, career growth, knowledge sharing including other disciplines
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus program
- Healthcare allowance (€ 138,70 gross per month)
- 25 Vacation days, the year after (if not been ill) 5 days extra
Delft, Zuid-Holland, The NetherlandsAbout us
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Learn more
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more