Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Clamart, Île-de-France, France
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Define test setup and develop hardware interface connected in between the element to be tested and Schlumberger standard bay. Use of Cadence schematic Software
- Follow the manufacturing of the test setup in collaboration with subcontractor or cabling team inhouse
- Write the test Specifications and develop test software using Schlumberger test platforms based on TestExecutive, TestStand and Labwindows CVI
- Validation of test setup hardware and software
- Do the measure distribution function of tolerances definition, apply statistic methods
- Make the documentation of test setup with Schlumberger database in collaboration with subcontractor or mechanical designer inhouse
- Make the support to Engineering, Sustaining and Manufacturing of test already developed
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take his/her own part of the load he/she is assigned to, develop test set ups and programs, asses the conformance of the test versus the product specifications, provide test documentation as per Schlumberger rules
- Delivers the test systems or sub-tests in time and at the necessary level of quality to respect standards and policies at the parent project requirements, timeline and budget.
- Provides technical documentation from the team that describe proven solutions for the test development including design files, technical drawings and specifications documents as required by the management system.
- Participates to the technology watch and propose new test solutions and processes
- Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above according to the needs of the company.
- Masters Electrical Engineer or Software Engineer. Double competency is appreciated, but development may also be done in tandem
- Knowledge of electrical system design (Printed Wiring Assembly, Multi Chip Modules, system) and design test methods
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.