Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Carrollton, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Under broad direction, is recognized as subject matter expert and provides application expertise and any special technical data to Business Development, Application Engineering, Training, External Customers and Operations to support product and service applications globally.
- Role requires 24 hours per day and 7 days per week accessibility.
- Mentors to less experienced personnel.
- Revises, uses, and refers users to appropriate Technical Content of Product / Services web pages on HalWorld.
- Reviews content for accuracy and creates and approves revisions as needed.
- Responsible for responding to questions submitted to the Knowledge Base system and developing relevant articles to publish.
- Reviews responses and articles submitted by less experience personnel.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert.
- Responsible for all formal communications for situations involving: Cautions and or warnings, design/product/service changes, Required Field Action, Interim procedures and reference information using a Technology Bulletin.
- The GA is responsible for the maintenance of Operational Manuals.
- Reviews communication drafted by less experienced personnel.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE, and Quality Standards into job activities.
- Job role directly impacts revenue center's viability or its quality service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Participate in Critical Well Reviews
- International Travel Required to visit locations/customers
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or similar discipline required.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in PSL Field Operations, Business Development, or Technology Development as it relates to field operations.
- Safety Valve, Subsea and Deepwater experience desired.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 76150
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.