Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $26 - $28 per hour, Benefits: Included
Location: Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials including, but not limited to:
• Verify materials arriving at the remote location.
• Accurately record materials issued from the remote location.
• Provides status updates and follow-up to Project Materials Coordinator.
• Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory.
• Responsible for monthly physical inventory verification of remote location.
• Maintains records/spreadsheets for physical inventory counts, materials issued and verification of materials received.
• Forklift certified or able to obtain certification through in-house training program.
• Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
• Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience.
• Requires basic knowledge of discipline.
• Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
• Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
• 6 months minimum assignment
• 7 days on / 7 days off rotation
• Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, short/long-term disability, life insurance)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.