Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:In this role as a test engineer, you will be part of a development team working in new product introduction. This team is responsible for the development of next generation portable NDT instrument.
Essential Responsibilities:The engineer is involved in all aspects of the product development ranging from requirements analysis, feature development, through prototype generation and testing, to final design validation, documentation, and product release.
In this role as a test engineer you will:
• Participate and work closely with software engineers at various stages, system specification, design review, test plans, tools, and utilities.
• Develop and implement PC tool and calibration tool for the new product
• Develop scripts for automated testing.
• Assist development engineers in product defect diagnosis.Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree in computer software or automatic control fields
• Minimum 3 years of experience of automation test
• Minimum 2 years of experience of using Python programming language
Desired Characteristics:• Demonstrated skills of C/C++/Python programming language
• Experience in Windows development environment
• Experience in LabView/LabWindows development environment
• Familiar with RF
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more