Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Qingdao, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
Essential Responsibilities:- Installation, Commissioning and Troubleshooting on BHGE MS products such as ultrasonic flowmeter, moisture analyzer and gas analyzer.
- Respond to service request in timely manner. Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems.
- Keep update on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service reports and internal e-workflow in a timely manner.
- Maintain Installed base, sell and manage service agreement and spare parts.
- Establish and maintain a proper business relationship with customers, leading to an excellent customer satisfaction.
- Able to travel frequently and work significant over-time. Able to work on offshore platform.
- Provide efficient telephone technical support to customer.
- Provide support to localization project and give suggestions from service perspective.
- Work closely with in-house repair team, sales team locally and globally to drive product delivery.
- Meet Environment Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.Qualifications/Requirements:- BS degree in Engineering. (Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering is preferable)
- 2 years experience in Petrochemical.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Chinese and English
- Strong computer skills with familiarity of Office products, Outlook, Excel, Word. Able to use PC to assist troubleshooting.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement, able to work independently.
- Fast learner in English language environment.
Desired Characteristics:Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This position may involve demanding physical requirements and work in offshore/onshore remote locations, where access to medical care is not consistent, and weather conditions extreme. The applicant may be required to undergo fit for duty medical exams.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more