Kilgore, Texas, United States
Kilgore, Texas, United States
Skills: Project Management, Coil Tubing
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kilgore, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The District Manager will direct and implement coiled tubing operations while overseeing all aspects of: crew hiring, training and evaluation; third party procurement and evaluation; proper equipment and tool procurement, mobilization, operation and maintenance; processing job data for management and customer review; and cultivating and preserving customer relations.
A Day in the Life of a District Manager:
- Ensure all related employees and contractors consistently abide by RedBack work safety and operational procedures as well as local government legislation.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure safe and healthy work practices and environmental preservation; develop administrative and technical controls and safe guards as required.
- Read and assist with preparation of job proposals to make sure all personnel, equipment and tool requirements are addressed.
- Assist with budgets and forecasts to predict revenues and expenditures.
- Take calls from customers and arrange equipment and personnel for coiled tubing jobs in a timely manner.
- Manage job implementation, including pre and post-job logistics and field operations.
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tools and inventories are maintained for ongoing operations.
- Monitor CT string fatigue and manage string and reel procurement, spooling, transport and disposal.
- Assist in designing and commissioning of new equipment as required, as wells as, addressing functionality concerns regarding current equipment.
- Implement and assist in all aspects of training related to operational employees.
- Conduct periodic field visits and assessments to ensure service delivery quality and enhance communications.
- Conduct periodic pre-trip and post-trip inspection audits including accurate completion of driver log forms to ensure work safety procedures are followed in accordance with RedBack policy and local legislation.
- Anticipate potential problems with personnel, equipment, and job and industry matters while supplying proactive solutions.
- Address and document workplace incidents for all concerned parties and follow-up with supervisors and crews to prevent reoccurring incidents.
- Report operational deficiencies, accidents and recognized hazards to management.
- Maintain professional communications with customers, employees, third parties and management.
- Ensure all employees wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required on RedBack property and on job sites.
- Obey RedBack policies for assigned company computer, cell phone and vehicle.
- High School Graduate
- Post-secondary education and/or training related to oilfield services an asset
- Valid commercial driver's license
- Well Control Training
- Standard First Aid and CPR
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the Coiled Tubing industry
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of CT operations, products and government regulations related to well service operations
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Professional interpersonal skills when interacting with customers, employees and management
- Sound analytical and interpretational skills to address complications that may arise
- Skilled in supervision while exhibiting motivation, coaching, delegating and training
- Skilled in written and verbal communications
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities with tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing work conditions and fast-paced operations
- Ability to perform work accurately with attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office desktop applications