Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Skills: OIM, Rig Manager, Toolpusher
Other Skills: JU2000, OIM,
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
REPORTING TO: Rig Manager
Rig Type: Jack-up (JU2000 experience is an advantage)
1.1 ROLE SUMMARY
Superior authority onboard the unit and manage the unit through his Section Leaders and direct reports and in close cooperation with the onshore organisation, customer and third parties.
- Compliance with the Client Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- That unit certification at all times is valid and available onboard.
- Compliance with Client training, certification and competence requirements.
- That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
- That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Establishment and proper functioning of the safety organisation onboard.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are perform.
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
- Daily detailed planning for all upcoming operations.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
1.3 JOB SPECIFIC
- Safeguarding the personnel onboard and the unit.
- The protection of the surrounding environment.
- Operations being conducted in a safe and efficient manner, and coordinated between the section leaders.
- Budgetary control of the unit.
- Responsibilities and authorities as outlined for Masters in legislation and conventions are adhered to.
- Actively lead and participate in meeting activities as required.
- Compliance with applicable laws.
- Relevant governing documents are adhered to by all personnel.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all relevant personnel.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- That class papers are valid and that CoC's are acted upon in due time.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
1.4 EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
- Familiarity with the structural conditions and limitations of the unit and its equipment
- That the unit is duly maintained and the maintenance is recorded as required
- That the unit maintain an adequate stock of spare parts and materials
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
- As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices
- As per Client training and competence directive
2.0 REGIONAL REQUIREMENTS
This section describes requirements deemed necessary for this position in the respective region and are considered as additions to the requirements outlined in Section 1.
The requirements in Section 1 are to be considered minimum corporate requirements and deviations from same are to be handled in accordance to the Directive for Handling of non-conformities.
2.4 OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Offshore Survival
- OGUK Medical
- OIM License
- Stability & Ballast Control