Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Gas Plant Operations
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to work a 1 year contract position in Lloydminster.
- Journeyman Instrumentation with inter-provincial red seal (or eligibility for designation), OR Instrumentation Technologist, OR Journeyman Electrician / Instrumentation (dual ticket) with inter-provincial red seal (or eligibility for designation)
- Minimum 3 years instrumentation focused experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper or power generation industries
- Experience / working knowledge within a Centralized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), e.g. SAP PM, Maximo
- Maintenance planning experience on electrical and/or instrumentation equipment; experience in developing / building maintenance plans, items, and task lists.
-Plant Maintenance and Materials Management SAP modules or equivalent CMMS.
- Is able to work at a desk full time
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.