Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Engineering Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $35 - $50 per hour
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• Supporting the Drilling Engineering Staff by providing and manipulating data on well operations and costs to assist the Engineer with their duties
• Providing well specific data analytics by generation of Spotfire visualizations and data analysis that provides additional value on cost, on bottom, and operational drilling performance.
• Managing data capture and QC processes to ensure data quality. Improving data capture workflows to improve data analysis techniques.
• Providing monthly drilling dashboards on cost and performance metrics. Lead the effort in the preparation and content of the Quarterly Performance Review for Senior Leadership
• General office duties as required will be part of the position responsibilities
• Specific administrative support for asset teams
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• 3+ years of experience working in the oil and gas industry, preferably in a technician or administrative position
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.