Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New York, New York, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, design and present business cases for new segment-specific growth initiatives to broaden market share, diversify services, expand portfolio and/or improve cross selling efforts across all market segments
- Develop concrete executional (GTM) plans for each of the strategic growth initiative that includes key mile-stones, specific deliverables, required resources, timeframe and measure of success.
- Measure execution progress against sales business plans focusing on top priorities to accelerate growth and proactively propose adjustments if needed
- Design a suite of reports that provides business leadership with a clear understanding and visibility of the state of the business, quality of the sales pipeline and forecasted revenues
- Proactively identify needs, propose and champion implementation of unifying sales support platforms that cuts across all BUs to promote efficiency and collaboration. (i.e. CRM, Sales knowledge Library, sales incentive plans guiding principles, sales training, sales recruiting, etc.)
- Provide quality analysis to strengthen quality of sales pipeline and lead conversion rates in collaboration with Sales VP, BU leads and Salesforce coordinator.
- Leverage deep sales trend analysis as input to create a Bottom up Budgeting process, set growth oriented sales quotas and improve forecast accuracy
- Partner with finance leadership and sales VP to ensure that quarterly/annual budget forecasts are in alignment to the overall commercial strategy and work closely with business unit leaders to ensure business goals are achieved
- Support Senior Director, BI & Sales Operations and CSO in conducting adhoc analysis, business case creation and preparation of high stakes presentations.
Required education and experience
Master's degree or MBA is ideal
7+ years of relevant cross-functional work experience with background in Strategic planning and sales manage-ment roles.
Ability to prepare high-caliber executive presentations and well-documented business cases and analysis
Strong financial planning and modeling is highly desirable.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.